Hot-melt type adhesive films based on thermoplastic elastomer resin. Materials are bonded by being heated and pressed, by which an even adhesive layer can be obtained. This is applicable for various materials.
- An even adhesive layer can be obtained.
- Can be punched into a free shape, preventing extrusion of adhesive.
- Viscosity adjusting and solvent drying processes required in conventional adhesive can be eliminated, and a high degree of skill is not required, which enables substantial cost reductions.
- Strong adhesive force can be easily obtained by any of the following methods; high frequency heating, ultrasonic sealing, and hot pressing.
- No solvent is used for this hot melt type adhesive, therefore causing no odor or fire risk, resulting in excellent workability and enhanced safety.
- No risk of deterioration, alteration or hardening.
- Application and usage
- Thermal bonding and lamination of nylon, urethane, polyester, and EVA materials
- Aircraft, ships, vehicles, household electric appliances, marks, embroidery, bags, stationery, footwear, shoes, printed wiring, frocking, wall materials, solar apparatus, furniture materials, building materials, etc.
ELPHAN NT (polyamide hot melt adhesive)
ELPHAN NT is a nylon special type hot melt film adhesive. Recommended for applications that demand a specific adhesive strength or heat resistance. Suitable for bonding with fiber for its excellent laundry cleaning performance for water washing and dry cleaning.
ELPHAN UH (polyurethane hot melt adhesive)
ELPHAN UH is a hot melt film adhesive using thermoplastic polyurethane resin. Recommended for bonding urethane leather or PVC leather for its very soft texture and excellent resistance to cold.
ELPHAN PH (polyester hot melt adhesive)
ELPHAN PH is a polyester hot melt film adhesive using thermoplastic polyester resin. Excellent in adhesion of polyester, PVC, polycarbonate, etc., (film and moldings) and aluminum, copper, steel, etc., (foils and sheets). Also excellent in flexibility.
ELPHAN OH (olefin hot melt adhesive)
ELPHAN OH is a general-purpose film adhesive using ELPHAN OH special EVA resin. Optimum for use in mass consumption fields because of its low cost, such as woodworking, automobile industry, textiles, general goods.